Saturday, 6th January until Sunday, 7th January 2018
Magic Pool, Pfullingen: Max-Eyth-Straße 7, 72793 Pfullingen, +49 7121 1374263
Die Drei, Sindelfingen: Tilsiter Str. 12, 71065 Sindelfingen, +49 7031 7690690
Entry fee: Free
GT-Multiball: 1x8-Ball, 1x9-Ball and 1x10-Ball mixed in one set - alternating break
- First round: max. 32 Players
- Race to 4. Groups, 8 players qualifiy for final round on Sunday, 8th January 2018
- Final round: Single K.O., race to 5 and more.
Qualifizierte Sportler/innen aus der Handicap - GT-Abschlussrangliste 2017
- Place 1 - 32: Qualified for the first round on 6th January 2018
- Registration period: November 4th - 19th 2017
- Succsessors: From November, 20th the registration is possible for all registered athletes as successors. From December, 1st, all registered players will be considered, indipendently from their ranking.
- Closing date: 15th Dezember 2017
Authorized to participate are all athletes who are listed in the GT-ranking for handicapped players and have a physical impairment and who can show a severely disabled ID card with at least 50% impairment.
This also includes impairment of coordination. It has to be a visible and recognizable impairment which aggravates playing billiards under "normal" circumstances. If these terms are not met (e.g. deafness, epilepsy, diabetes etc) the athlete cannot be allowed to participate. On this prohibition can be decided from the tournament director right until the start of the tournament. There is no distinction between players using wheelchairs and "pedestrians", different grades of impairment, gender or age groups. Membership in a club is no precondition for participating.
Tournament director Franz Frauenhoffer:
"I will personally check the registrations and decide about the exclusion of players who do not meet the requirements according to my expertise. I am taking full responsibility for this as a person and a foundation. There are also agreements with the DBU about his condition!"
Weitere Unterstützer und Partner
The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the announcement.